Social Area (A.S.S.G.O Message Board)
Twitter Tweet Button
Share on Facebook
Send to a friend
Follow Our Official Twitter Account!
Like Our Official Facebook Page!
Basically they are thought to possess ESP related abilities or greater level of awareness. Indigo Aspergers are highly sensitive. They have a clear sense of self definition. There seems to be a strong feeling within Indigos in general that they need to make a significant difference in the world. Indigos seem to have the ability to detect the thoughts of others. They seem to be drawn to matters concerning mysteries, spirituality, paranormal and the occult. They also have a strong sense of entitlement. Often they are labelled with a psychiatric diagnosis such as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder(OCD) and Autism/Aspergers.
They become unsociable when they're not around other indigos (i.e others that have been labelled with various conditions). They seem to be prone to depression and sleep disorders.
- They have a feeling of royalty and often act like they are.
- They feel like they deserve to be here.
- Self worth is not a big issue for them.
- They have difficulty with authority.
- They won't do certain things.
- They get frustrated with systems that are ritually orientated and don't require creative thought.
- They see better ways of doing things. Makes them seem nonconforming to the system.
- They seem anti social unless they are with another indigo. They often turn inwards, feeling like no other human understands them. School is an especially difficult period of their life.
- They won't respond to guilt discipline.
- They aren't shy in letting you know what they need.