A.S.S.G.O

No. 1 Resource made by AS people in the UK!

Social Area

Forum Home > Introductions > Hello everybody

Bendigedig

Hi all,

After typing a really long introduction about myself I found it was too big to post!

I ended up sending it as a message to Em. I dont know if that was a good idea or not but I thought it might be a good idea to let the site admin get an idea for what I was all about. In retrospect I dont think any message no matter how long and detailed really gives anyone an idea as to "what you are about".

With that said, Im here to shre stories, ideas and thoughts in general on all manner of stuff. hopefully Id like to think that I might make a few friends too. :)

I havent really explored the site fully but so far its looking really good as far as I am concerned :)

Please dont be shy around me, I try to be as accepting and accomodating as I possibly can of all people regardless of race, religion, politics, sexuality disability personality etc. I think we all have stuff to learn from each other.

I never go out to upset or offend anybody, although as I am often a little bit opinionated I find that this sometimes gets in the way of universal harmony :(

I never mean anybody any harm though

March 27, 2017 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aspernaut
Hello, I'm 51 diagnosed at 46. I've been through the mill and feel i have a lot to offer in the way of advice and support and am happy to contribute in any way that could help someone.
July 9, 2017 at 1:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.